1) How do we collect and use information?
At Cuttime, we collect data to provide and enhance our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your account), and to provide you with most robust and actionable data available to Cuttime, Inc. These data sources will likely evolve be added to over time.
2) Account Information: If you create an account to use the Services, we’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address and phone number (“PII”). We may also collect your photograph, the names of organizations you are affiliated with and other information that is not considered PII because it cannot be used by itself to identify you. We will combine this information with PII we have about you.
3) Rights Holder Information: As a Rights Holder, beyond the “Account Information” (Section 2) above, we’ll collect additional PII including the details of your Rights and the Packages being offered. We may also collect non-PII such as affiliations you hold. We will combine this information with PII we have about your Rights. Cuttime along with some third-party services providers that we engage (including third-party advertisers) may place their own Cookies on your hard drive.
4) Information Related to Use of the Services: Our servers automatically record certain information about how a person uses our Services (we refer to this information as “Log Data”), including information about Corporates, Rights Holders and non-account holders (“Users”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, search terms entered on the Services, information submitted in connection with Sponsorship Deals, Service Contract and transaction-related information and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use some or all of the Log Data to fight spam, malware and identity theft. We may also use some or all of Log Data to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
5) What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We will not share any PII that we have collected from you except as described below:
c) Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions: Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your PII may be disclosed or transferred to the third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
d) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others: We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
6) The Security of Your Information: We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These measures include the use of Transport Layer Security (TLS), a cryptographic protocol, to encrypt communications and other information sent through our Services. In addition, we may use other techniques such as adding noise to aggregated data reports to protect against disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing or reporting information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like more information about the measures we take to protect your information and the Services.
8) Modifying Your Information: You can access and modify the PII associated with your account by logging into your account on the Services. If you want us to delete your PII and your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information within thirty days. Some information may be retained to the extent required by law.
Questions: If you have further questions about our privacy practices please contact us at email@example.com